What parties are there?
In this Cookie Statement ("Cookie Statement"), the following definitions apply:
"Us", "we", "our": Qubix BVBA, whose registered office is Veldkant 33A, 2550 KONTICH, Belgium, registered under company number 0727.542.461. We will be considered a data controller with respect to the personal data we collect in connection with your use of our website, www.qubix.be.
'User', 'you' means any natural person (B2C) or legal entity (B2B) that is or will be in a contractual relationship of any kind with Qubix through its online platform.
'Act': art. 129 Electronic Communications Act, as amended by W 2012-07-10/04, art. 90, 017; (entry into force : 04-08-2012) (URL).
Since our Website uses "cookies," we want to inform you about the different types of cookies we use and which cookies our service providers use and how you can manage and block ookies.
- By e-mail: email@example.com, for the attention of our Managing Partners;
- By mail: to Managing Partners, Veldkant 33A, 2550 Kontich Belgium.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small pieces of data that a website asks your browser to store on your computer, laptop or mobile device when you visit a website or certain pages of that particular website. The cookie allows that website to "remember" your actions or preferences over time and apply them on subsequent visits, for example, your preferred language.
Cookies usually contain the name of the website the cookie came from, how long the cookie will remain on your device (the expiration date) and a value that is usually a randomly generated unique number.
A distinction is made between strictly necessary cookies and other cookies.
Strictly necessary cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the Website, for example for the security of our Website and its accessibility. Under applicable law, we are not required to ask your consent for the use of such cookies.
A further distinction based on category may be made based on the specific purpose of the cookie. For each of these categories (unless they are strictly necessary) we will seek your consent.
Cookies can be divided into the following categories:
- Permanent cookies and session cookies: The task of a permanent cookie is to recognize the web browser for the purpose of repeated visits to the Website, while the task of a session cookie is to recognize the web browser during the visit to the Website. Persistent cookies remain stored on your computer or mobile device. Session cookies are deleted at the end of each session.
- First Party Cookies and Third Party Cookies: First Party Cookies are set by the Website itself. Third Party Cookies are set by websites other than our Website. This occurs when our Website contains elements of other websites, such as social media plug-ins or advertisements placed on our Website.
- Performance cookies and functional cookies: performance cookies monitor how visitors use the Website. This enables the website operator to adjust and optimize the content and ease of use of the Website (for example: how many people visited different pages on the Website and which language is most popular among our visitors). Functional cookies are cookies that remember your preferences when you use the Website, such as your chosen language, and make the Website more user-friendly and improve your user experience.
What cookies do we use?
|Cookie||Placed by||Purpose||Storage period||Type|
|SULUSESSID||Qubix.be||This website uses Sulu.||Session duration||Functional|
|_ga||To track how the User visits the Website with a view to improving services and online portals. Also read how Google uses this user data.||2 years||Analytical|
|_gid||To track how the User visits the Website with a view to improving services and online portals. Also read how Google uses this user data.||1 day||Analytical|
|_gat||To track how the User visits the Website with a view to improving services and online portals. Also read how Google uses this user data.||1 day||Analytical|
Cookies used by our partners
Management and blocking of cookies
When visiting the Website, the visitor is informed (by means of a pop-up) which cookies are used by us and we ask the visitor's consent to the use of each of the cookies. You can manage or delete cookies at any time through your Internet browser settings, which allows you to refuse some or all cookies, with the exception of strictly necessary cookies, as these cookies are essential for the visitor to view the Website and its functions. Disabling cookies limits the service we can provide and may affect your user experience. Deleting cookies may result in manually adjusting preferences each time you visit our Website.
For more details on controlling and/or deleting cookies, visit the page corresponding to your browser for more information:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en;
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-Website-preferences;
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/;
- Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy;
- or visit: http://aboutcookies.org/how-to-delete-cookies/