You will identify customer needs and translate them into functional solutions to address these business cases. You will be responsible for implementation and configuration in Power Apps, Canvas Apps and other Power Platform components.
You are in direct contact with the customer, working closely with the project manager and technical team to successfully deliver the project.
You create test plans and are responsible for the follow-up of the tests to ensure that the implementation meets the established functional requirements.
You provide training to customers, both IT and end users.
Your in-depth product knowledge of the broad Power Platform ensures that you can accomplish the above. The needs and satisfaction of the customer are always central to this, in order to achieve a long-term cooperation.
- Knows most applications within the Power Platform and holds key certifications
- Can work independently on projects
- Knows himself and seeks feedback to grow
- Actively stays up to date with novelties
- Shares his knowledge with colleagues and helps train juniors
- Has a mature attitude towards customers
- Advises customers with expertise on the entire Power Platform
- Effective communication
- Thinks along with the company