You translate the functional design into quality, innovative technical solutions and describe them in a technical design. You can then present this convincingly to the customer, and answer ad hoc questions.
You are responsible for the technical implementation of the projects using the Microsoft Cloud services. You are responsible for the quality, sustainability and efficiency of the solution.
You work closely with the functional consultant and project manager to deliver the project successfully (and according to requirements).
You validate and test thoroughly your own code, do a peer review of the code of colleagues and are responsible for the follow-up of the tests, in collaboration with the functional consultant.
Your in-depth knowledge of Microsoft 365, Power Platform and Azure ensures that you can realize the above. The needs and satisfaction of the customer are always at the center of this, in order to achieve a long-term cooperation.
- You have a broad knowledge within the Microsoft Cloud (Microsoft 365, Power Platform, Azure) and are a holder of key certifications
- Can work independently on projects
- Knows himself and seeks feedback to grow
- Remains actively informed of novelties
- Shares his knowledge with colleagues and helps train juniors
- Has a mature attitude towards customers
- Advises customers with expertise on the entire Microsoft Cloud
- Effective communication
- Thinks along with the company