You will identify customer needs and translate these into functional solutions to address these business cases. You are responsible for the functional implementation and configuration in the broad Microsoft 365 suite.
You will be in direct contact with the client, working closely with the project manager and technical team to successfully deliver the project.
You create test plans and are responsible for the follow-up of the tests to ensure that the implementation meets the established functional requirements.
You provide training to customers, both IT and end users.
Your in-depth product knowledge of Microsoft 365, and more specifically SharePoint Online and Microsoft Teams ensures that you can accomplish the above. The needs and satisfaction of the customer are always central to this, in order to achieve a long-term cooperation.
- Knows most of the applications within Microsoft 365 and holds key certifications
- Can work independently on projects
- Knows himself and seeks feedback to grow
- Actively keeps up to date with new developments
- Shares his knowledge with colleagues and trains juniors.
- Has a mature attitude towards customers
- Advises customers with expertise on the entire Microsoft 365 environment
- Effective communication
- Thinks along with the company