You can map out the high level business requirements at the customer and discuss the project’s KPI’s (scope, budget, timing, team). Together with the sales, you clearly transfer the project information to the project team. On some projects you will identify customer needs and translate them into functional solutions within the Power Platform.
You lead the steerco’s at the customer regarding the correct status update and possibly the necessary adjustments.
You are responsible for leading internal status meetings to make adjustments where necessary and to take / share information from review meetings.
In case of any issues, these are discussed with the customer and the team in a pro-active manner. You strive to deliver a project to the customer within budget, timing and focus on good quality of the solution.
- Has a working knowledge of most applications within the Power Platform.
- Can work independently and takes final responsibility on projects
- Knows himself and seeks feedback to grow
- Actively stays up to date with novelties
- Shares his knowledge in hard and soft skills with colleagues and coaches juniors
- Has a mature attitude towards customers
- Advises customers in transforming their business processes using the Power Platform
- Effective communication
- Thinks along with the company