You will identify customer needs and translate these into functional solutions to address these business cases. You are responsible for the functional implementation and configuration in the broad Microsoft 365 suite.
As a starter, on the smaller projects you are in direct contact with the customer, working closely with the project manager and technical team to successfully deliver the project. On the larger projects you will work together with an experienced colleague.
You create test plans and are responsible for the follow-up of the tests to ensure that the implementation meets the established functional requirements.
You provide training to customers, both IT and end users.
Your in-depth product knowledge of Microsoft 365, and more specifically SharePoint Online and Microsoft Teams ensures that you can accomplish the above. The needs and satisfaction of the customer are always central to this, in order to achieve a long-term cooperation.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft 365 (SharePoint Online, Teams, etc.)
- Eager to learn
- Proactive attitude in seeking information
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Wanting to work in a supportive manner
- Driven by feedback, growth mentality
- Open and transparent communication