Power Virtual Agents give everyone the opportunity to build conversational bots to engage with customers and employees and quickly respond to their needs. Build a chatbot without requiring any technical expertise and share through a variety of channels, such as websites, Facebook and Microsoft Teams.
Take your first steps into a larger world
Many businesses are facing challenges in engaging with customers and employees across the globe, speaking different languages and being active in multiple time zones. Power Virtual Agents provides a way to tackle these challenges quickly and at scale by giving the possibility to set up intelligent conversational bots to handle conversations of varying levels of complexity.
In this training you will take your first steps in the world of Power Virtual Agents, guided by one of our Qubix subject-matter experts with hands-on experience. We will cover several scenarios and show how they can be addressed quickly and effectively using Power Virtual Agents. At the end of the day, you will have built a conversational bot yourself, and be ready to tackle your own business cases.
Let us help get you on the right track and show you the value that Power Virtual Agents can bring to your business.
- What is the Power Platform?
- What is Power Virtual Agents?
- Power Virtual Agents components
Power Virtual Agents basics
- Topics & trigger phrases
- Conversation tree
- Testing your bot
- Publishing your bot to different channels
Enhancing a Virtual Agent
- Topic redirects
- Topic suggestions
- Integrate a Power Automate cloud flow
- Integrate authentication
Power Virtual Agents in Teams
- Create and edit a Virtual Agent from Microsoft Teams
- Publish and share your chatbot in Teams
- Connect to Dataverse for Teams
- Date: on demand
- Location: to be determined together
- Duration: 1 day (approximately from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Requirements: bring your own laptop
- Knowledge and skills: no previous knowledge required for this entry-level training
We create a facilitating environment so you can focus on learning and building. You bring the excitement, we take care of the rest.
Want to follow this training?
Fill in the form below and we will contact you to discuss the details of the training, including the date, location and number of participants.